...having finished studies and now enjoying summer of 2006...

Dienstag, August 29, 2006

don't look back in anger

Summer passed too fast. So I spent my last days in liberty once again in Vienna enjoying the flair of Austrians biggest city. I loved it, but I became aware that working in Vienna wouldn’t be my world. So I’m going to return there only to meet friends and have some party. On Saturday we decided to have some party in the `republic´ because `Flow´ was celebrating his 23th birthday, when some girls made him a really nice present, but ask himself ;-) It was really awesome in Sbg., especially meeting some new people is much easier than in St. Johann. Presently I’m preparing myself for my job at Liebherr Ltd. Obviously I should be a bit nervous what’s coming up, but surprisingly I’m not. Maybe my character changed in the last months getting conscious that my knowledge and working behaviour is not that bad ;-). I am a kind of balanced and hopefully old habits won’t die hard ;-) (According to Mr. Jagger’s song on the ‘Alfie´-soundtrack). Finally I would like to thank you – my friends – for the great time, especially this summer. Let the friendship still grow!

...goodbye vienna, c u soon...
















...nowadays 'gangsters' nick alloy-rims from shopping carts...lol