...having finished studies and now enjoying summer of 2006...

Sonntag, Oktober 15, 2006

Autum Impressions

As far as I remember we have probably the most gorgeous autumn, presently. And since my hometown isn’t such a metropolis as Vienna, Paris or New York ;-) I feel like having cabin fever. But today I decided to change my perspective and for that no place would fit better than one of our mountain tops. All in all it took me about one hour to get on the top of “Saukarkogel” where I had an overwhelming view on our valleys and the chance to dangle my spirit. So I think I am well balanced for the next busy days in the office before I am on the way to Graz.


...










play of colors...



1 Comments:

Blogger faitherle said...

mei, do griag i jo hoamweh *seufz*

9:59 AM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home