...having finished studies and now enjoying summer of 2006...

Montag, Oktober 23, 2006

Liebherr meets graz

Last Friday we went to Graz for works outing. Such events are perfect to get to know your colleagues’ aside the daily business. Before we arrived at Graz we had a plant tour at Sappi a world leading paper manufacturer. At Graz we had first a little tour up to the Schlossberg followed by a drink at the Murinsel. In the evening we went to the Gambrinuskeller a traditional restaurant in the centre of Graz. If I had the choice to study again, I would choose Graz with its almost 40.000 students and a canty night life. My colleagues are on the same wavelength as me and I was glad to had a real good conversation with the CFO, who shared the trip with us.



Uhrturm...














Kunsthaus...



Sandra, Bettina, me & Harry