...having finished studies and now enjoying summer of 2006...

Mittwoch, November 15, 2006

tatammtatammm

Last weekend we celebrated the wedding of my cousin and I have to say, that I hardly had so much fun at any wedding before. Not only the date (11th Nov) was special because her daughter celebrated her first birthday, but also the right people gave the wedding a specific touch. Beside affixing flowers on the collar of each guest I had to read a short poem during the mass. After dinner we had to open the dance floor with some waltz. I thought that’s it with dancing for the day but I was wrong. I almost danced half a marathon the whole evening which was quite funny (depending on my dance partner ;-)).

All of us were happy for the bridal couple and their parents were really proud although they were sorrowful “loosing” their “childs”….

After that weekend I am really curious whose wedding will be next ….



....my cousin and me....


















....her grandma's...